Resin panels added to Center

Kendra Harvey, Managing Editor

Two resin panels were installed in the Center today, which were immediately covered with student work, marking one of the final installments of the updated Center.
“I am going to do a review with my AP Calculus class on the boards tomorrow to see how it goes,” math teacher Miriam Symonds said.
3form, the architecture and design company, started placing the panels in the open space between columns above the stairs on Tuesday morning.
“I think I will use it in the future to jot down ideas or work in a group,” junior Lian Radcliffe said.
The panels can be used as a learning tool for students and teachers where they can work on homework problems or make announcements.
“With math club tutors they will be really helpful,” Symonds said. “I think their best use will be for math.”

Kendra Harvey
Reporter

Two resin panels, marking one of the final improvements of the updated Center, were installed today, and they were immediately covered with student work.

Kendra Harvey/The Broadview
Kendra Harvey/The Broadview

“With Math Club tutors they will be really helpful,” Symonds said. “I think their best use will be for math.”

This story was edited on 11.26.13 for style.