Jonas Brothers tour with Disney castmates

The band performed a 20 set song that included music from their TV show

The band performed a 20 set song that included music from their TV show "Jonas L.A.", their first song as a band — "Please Be Mine", and a cover of "Drive My Car" by "The Beatles". Tonight's concert in Fresno will conclude the North American leg of the trio's seventh tour as a band, before the continue on to South America for 13 concerts.

"Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" star Alyston Stoner opens the concert at the Shoreline Ampitheater on Sept. 18 with her first single "Flying Forward". Already an accomplished actress and dancer, Stoner's debut into the musical world began with a competition that allowed fans to submit lyrics to be included in the single.

Co-star of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" and singer Demi Lovato performed an 11 song set before the Jonas Brothers began. Lovato also stars in the Disney Channel comedy series "Sunny with a Chance"

A giant screen flashing the Jonas Brother's "JB" logo opens to reveal the popular trio playing the song "Feeling Good". The band did not take the stage until 8:45 p.m., 45 minutes after the concert had begun.

Leader singer Joe Jonas (center) performed a full set despite a sickness that had sidelined him from a "meet and greet" with fans before the show. Earlier in the day, Jonas organized a fun-run and marathon, raising over $75,000 for the Special Olympics

As the doors opened and the band emerged, the audience's screams nearly drown out the music. 19,000 people were in attendance, just three thousand short of the the outdoor ampitheater's capacity.

Joe Jonas watches as fans reach out and try to rush the stage. Jonas has been the news recently for a string of relationships and breakups, most notably with singer Taylor Swift and co-star Demi Lovato.

Nick Jonas claps along with the audience to the song "Hold On" from the self-titled album "Jonas Brothers" released in 2007. Last winter, Jonas formed a solo band, "Nick Jonas and the Administration", releasing an album entitled "Who I Am" and going on an eight stop tour.

Zoe Newcomb